Friday, March 4, 2011

Wow!

I swear when you are told you should be on bedrest (even light bedrest) that is when life picks up and goes crazy!!! Anth's bp wasn't going anywhere with the one med, so they went ahead and put him back on the one with 2 different meds in it. So far he is doing great on it! His bp isn't perfect, but it's close. That's one thing I can quit stressing about lol

Today we had to register Tasia for kindergarten, and I am just shocked that she is even old enough for that yet. She told me she doesn't want to go. In fact our conversation went something like this...

Tasia: Mom I don't want to go to kindergarten. I want to stay in preschool with my teacher and my friends I have now.

Me: Honey, you'll have lots of fun in kindergarten. Some of your friends from preschool might even be in your class, and you'll have lots of new friends.

Tasia: I'm not going!

Me: If you don't go a police officer will come and take mommy away for not sending you.

Tasia: That's ok. I'll still have daddy.

....I feel loved lol Dom told her there is a playground for the kindergarten kids though, so she is starting to warm up to the idea some. When we went today we saw Syd eating with her class, and she thought it was kind of cool to see her so maybe seeing her big brother and sister will make her even more excited to be there.

Syd and I have to go to the maturation program on Tuesday, and they will teach her not just about the girl stuff (which she already knows from the program last year) but also the boy stuff. I'm not quite ready for that at all! I like her being young, innocent and clueless. Well as far as I know she is still clueless, and I kind of like thinking that so the school is really bursting my bubble on this one!

Then on Wednesday Sydney and Dominic are leaving us for a whole week to go to California with my parents. They can't wait. I am a little nervous! I'm secretly glad that Tasia didn't want to go, because I don't know what I'd do if all my kids were gone lol They have lots of fun plans for while they are gone. They get to stop in Vegas, and are excited to sleep at the "castle hotel" (Excalibur). My mom has even promised them a trip to the M&M factory while they are there. They have every toy and little thing they want to take to keep them busy on the drive planned out too. My cousin is planning a sleepover for Syd and my other cousin's daughter, and Dom gets to have a special night with my parents while she is gone. I'm pretty sure by the time I get them back they are both going to be exhausted, but it'll be well worth it!

Last but not least....pregnancy (ugh!). Yes I am finally at a point where I am uncomfortable and not exactly enjoying it. I love feeling this sweet little girl moving inside me! What I don't love is that I am having contractions EVERY SINGLE DAY to a point where I start to wonder if I should go into the hospital and I am in tears, but at my appointment today I was told everything is still closed like it should be and that unfortunately I am probably just going to have a really uncomfortable last month. I also don't love the waking up nonstop to pee lol I don't get much sleep, so I have no energy anymore ever. Sorry I know I shouldn't complain, because at this point we are both really healthy and honestly that's what matters the most. I just want to be comfortable and normal again, but hey just over 5 weeks and this will all be done and over with and I'll probably be missing having her inside me feeling her move :)

1 comment:

Hayley said...

Holy shit that convo cracked me up. Motherhood can be so thankless sometimes! Luckily, you have a sense of humor!

Hang in there lady. Yer almost there.