Monday, March 14, 2011

My babies are headed home!!!!

My parents and kids left Cali this morning to start their trip home. I can't wait to see them. I have missed them so much! Tasia is going nuts without them too. She asked me 3 times yesterday when they will be home lol It's too quiet around here. Tasia has slept with us the entire time they have been gone, because she is so used to having someone to sleep with at night. Last night when we told her it was bedtime she didn't even bother going into her room she just went straight to ours. I'm used to her climbing in bed with us at night, but it's different having her there from the start. I have talked to my mom everyday since the kids have been gone, and most of the time they were too busy playing to come talk to me. When I talked to them in Vegas they were just winding down for the night, and Dom had had so much fun that he said he wished they could stay there for a week lol They had been playing in the hotels arcade, and had gone on 3 different motion rides. They each had 4 new stuffed animals they'd won to bring home. My poor little man had a rough time sleeping that night though, because he told my mom he isn't used to being so far away from us. He's such a little sweetheart. I love my mama's boy! I guess Syd had won a few games in a row when they had been downstairs playing, so she purposely let Dom win and then made a big deal about how he had beaten her. She is such a good big sister! I am going to go enjoy some quiet time with my little Tasia, but I will leave you with this picture. This was the first morning in Cali at about 8, and the kids were already trying to convince my mom to let them go swim in my aunt's pool. She made them wait until the sun was at least shining on the pool some, so it wouldn't be too cold though :)


No comments: