Saturday, February 13, 2010

What else is new???

As always we have a busy weekend ahead. Syd and Dom had a birthday party last night. I ended up picking Dom up early though, because the girl whose birthday it was has this older brother (he's 13 and in junior high) that felt the need to pick on my son. Poor Dom was sitting on the curb wanting to come home. The dang kid bit him! That's right, a 13 year old BIT my 7 year old. The dang mom didn't do much about it either, and I was pissed so I went and got my son. Today we have baseball sign-ups for Dom, and after that we are going into Costco with my parents to stock up on groceries. Then we will come home, go pay bills, get kids ready and head to Sandy to drop them off so we can have our night out!!! We are going to dinner at the Olive Garden (one of my favorites!) and then heading to the tattoo expo. I think I am getting a tattoo that will be a tribute to my Grandma. I'm pretty excited! Anth still isn't sure what he's getting, or if he's getting anything at all. Stay tuned for pics!!!

No comments: