Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Valentine's weekend

Anthony and I got to have a night to ourselves on Saturday night. The kids slept at Anth's parents house, and we went to the tattoo convention to get our tattoos. After I had been getting mine done for about 10 or 15 minutes the guy came and told Anth he was ready for him, so he had to leave me. I was a little nervous, but I made it through lol They both took about an hour to finish. Anth got Tasia's full name, and I think it's the first time he realized just how long her name really is! Mine is the angel wings with the nickname Syd gave my Grandma that stuck with her through all 3 of my kids. My Grandma used to sing Old McDonald with Syd all the time, but instead of singing E I E I O Syd would sing I E I E O so she started calling my Grandma Ahee since she associated her with that song. These pictures are right after they finished, so they are red and obviously have some healing to do. I think Anth's tattoo looks sexy!



Afterwards we went shopping for the kids. We got them each a stuffed animal and a cute little tin with some candy in it, and we bought a Wii for the family. I think Anth and I love it as much as the kids! We played bowling, tennis, baseball and golf together. Then after the kids went to bed Anth and I kicked each others butts at boxing lol It gives you a little bit of a workout, and my arms are a little sore. I think we need to do a family Wii party! We also got the new Super Mario. It's definitely a fun, classic game. I think the next game I want to get is Just Dance, and the Wii Fit.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Looks painful!! Wasn't yours pretty bad, there's not a lot of cushion on your neck.?? But they look great. I know I would have gotten one after Raech passed but I didn't think they would go super well with my garments!! Haa Haa Haa

~Angie~ said...

Love that you guys got tattoos again at the convention.. I've been wanting to get Carrera's name on me.. I just can't figure out where to get it & what to get with it... I'm so bad at making decisions, especially something like this that will be with me forever.. I want it just perfect... and thank you for the info/ advice about my sleeping situation.. I do like the idea about the video monitor.. I've seen those..