Thursday, February 3, 2011

Baby update...

We are in the home stretch waiting for this baby. She is due in 9 1/2 weeks, and everyday that goes by I become more and more anxious!!!! We went and bought all her carseat, bed, stroller and of course some clothes last week. I even made her a blanket, and have been picking up diapers when we go to Walmart. We are doing everything possible to be prepared for her to come, because at this point we really don't know when that will be. I am still having major contractions all the time. My dr checked my cervix when I went last week, and he said everything is still closed like it should be but that that can change pretty fast so I am suppose to be resting and taking it easy. Good luck with that!!! I try, because I really don't want her to come early but with 3 kids and being the homemaker it is REALLY HARD!!! The OCD in me doesn't do well with sitting around while messes are being made either. Anthony is a huge help though, so I am incredibly lucky and thankful for that. I am going to my appointments more often now too. My dr scheduled me for 3 weeks instead of a full month, and after that I will go every 2 weeks. I really can't believe how fast it has gone by so far. I might not be saying that in a couple more weeks, but for now I feel like it has flown by!

2 comments:

Meplusthree said...

YAY you finally are updateing!!! :)
Im so excited for the little neice of mine to come! I already got her a few things lol I cant help myself haha.

The Quintana Family said...

Lol you're so funny :) We finally have our internet back, so I will be updating a lot more!