Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Life in general....

Life is pretty good right now. The only hard part is Anth is in Provo now, and he doesn't get home until 9 or so at night. He eats something, and we go to bed. We don't get much time together, so it's hard. Plus the kids are in bed by the time he gets home, and he leaves before they get up so he doesn't see them really at all :( Otherwise things are normal. We are trying to get the kids ready for school. Sydney will have her teacher on the 12th of August. We haven't gotten a letter for Dom to go do his kindergarten testing yet, so I'm not quite sure when we'll know his teacher. School starts on the 21st, and I think I am more excited than the kids LOL I am ready for things to settle down around here a little, and to not have 20 kids in and out of my house every 10 minutes to go jump on the tramp. Then the homework starts though!

On a completely different note...my baby girl turned 2 last week. I am sad :( I want her to stay little. I am very baby hungry, and everyone I know is having babies so it makes it even harder. Anyways...we had a fun party for her. We did cake and ice cream and presents and had a BBQ. I was going to post pictures, but my mom has my cable for my camera so I will have to wait until I get it back. She loved all of her gifts! She got a Dora bike from us (well at least one of the things we got her), my grandma got her a dress up set and she is always in a new outfit LOL and my friend got her a dora cellphone! She walks around with that thing everywhere!!!! Like I said I will post pictures as soon as I get my cable back from my mom. Have a nice night everyone :)

No comments: