Thursday, September 9, 2010

Baby #4!!!

That's right we are excited to announce that we are expecting our 4th (and last) baby! I'm 9 weeks and due on April 15th. I'm hoping to have him or her on the 12th, because that was my Grandma's birthday. Also I've never been so sick in my life lol I have morning sickness like you would not believe, and I never had it in the past so it's been quite different for me! Anyway...we are extremely excited!!! Tasia says we can have a girl. Dom really wants a brother, and Syd doesn't seem to care either way. The Chinese birth chart said it's a girl, so I guess we'll just have to wait and see :)

2 comments:

Mark and Bethany said...

Yay, I am so excited for you! Has the B-6 helped with the sickness at all? I hope you feel better soon. Who's your doctor?

The Quintana Family said...

I go to Dr. Lash in SLC. The B6 helps when I can remember to take it lol It doesn't take it away completely, but it takes the edge off quite a bit!